Vinales Day Trip
€175.00 per person
€145.00 per person
€110.00 per person
€95.00 per person
€85.00 per person
Private Vinales Day Trip Highlights
Our private Vinales day trip is a wide-ranging guided tour of the region, with your dedicated guide ensuring you miss none of the area’s highlights.
⭐ Take in the incredible natural beauty of Western Cuba from the Los Jasmines look out point.
⭐ Sample the freshest of local produce with an inclusive lunch and drink at one of Vinales’ organic farms.
⭐ Explore the charming center of colonial Vinales township before heading out into the surrounding farmland on your private Vinales day trip guided walk.
⭐ Learn the secrets of Cuba’s cigars by visiting a tobacco farm and drying house where the leaves of the plant are prepared for the next steps of their journey into this most famous of Cuban products.
⭐ Stand back and admire the unusually spectacle of the brightly-painted Mural de la Prehistoria, stretching across the side of one of the regions mogote limestone formations.
⭐ Receive the attention of a knowledgeable dedicated English-speaking guide and travel in air-conditioned comfort.
Why not also consider one or more of our optional upgrades and extras? Take to the quiet roads around Vinales as part of a bicycle tour, step aboard a boat for a tour of the underground Indian Caves (Cuevas del Indio), or race through the foliage with a zip-line canopy tour. Simply get in contact for more information.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.