Havana Activities and Excursions
⭐ Old Havana Walking tour (1,2 and 3 hour options)
⭐ Convertible Classic Car Tour (1,2,3 and 4 hour options)
⭐ Visit a local fruit and vegetable market (30 minutes)
⭐ Almacenes de San José Arts and Crafts Market (1 – 2 hours)
⭐ Mojito Making lesson on roof-top in Old Havana (1 hour)
⭐ Havana Rum Museum (1 hour)
⭐ Cigar Factory (Weekdays only, closed over Christmas/ New Year person, 2 hours)
⭐ Visit Hemingway’s former residence, Finca Vigia and Cojimar (Weekdays and Saturdays only) (2-3 hours)
⭐ Visit Hemingway Sites in Old Havana (Ambos Mundos, Floridita and Bodeguita del Medio)
⭐ Visit Fusterlandia (2 hours)
⭐ Salsa Lesson (1 hour)
⭐ Visit Callejon de Hamel (1 hour)
⭐ Museum of the Revolution (2-3 hours)
⭐ Museum of Fine Arts (2-3 hours, closed on Mondays)
⭐ Visit Playas del Este, Havana’s local beach (2+ hours)
⭐ Farm to Table Cooking Experience at Ajiaco (5 hours from 9:30am)
⭐ Cigar Rolling Demonstration (30 minutes, Monday to Friday)
⭐ El Capitolio/ National Capitol Building Tour (1 hour, Closed on Mondays)
⭐ Gran Teatro de la Habana Tour (1 hour, Closed on Mondays)
⭐ Visit an organic garden/ urban farm (2 hours)
⭐ Visit Havana Boxing Gym (weekdays only, not always guaranteed)
In The Evening
⭐ Mojito Making Lesson on Roof-top in Old Havana (1 hour). Child friendly.
⭐ Sunset Convertible Classic Car Tour to El Morro and El Cristo de la Habana statue (1 hour). Child friendly.
⭐ Visit Fabrica Cubano (from 8pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday only). Adults Only.
Visit Havana Jazz Clubs (from 10pm until late). Adults Only.
Visit Casa de la Musica (from 5pm until late). Adults Only.
Visit Tropicana Cabaret (from 9:00pm until late). Adults Only.
⭐ Visit Parisien Cabaret at Hotel Nacional (from 9:30pm until late). Adults Only.
⭐ Cannon Shooting Ceremony at El Morro Fort (from 8:00pm, ceremony takes place at 9pm). Child Friendly.
⭐ La Taberna for Buena Vista Social Club Music (from 9:00pm). Adults Only.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.