Private Havana Delight Tour Highlights
We pride ourselves on being able to give you a comprehensive look at Havana within the 4 hour space of an afternoon (or morning if you would prefer). Even if you only have half a day in Havana, we’ll be able to show you the best of the best.
⭐ You’ll have the undivided attention of a local English-speaking guide who will tell you all about their city and answer all your questions with knowledge and enthusiasm.
⭐ Discover life at a local level with the sights, sounds and smells of the capital’s ever evolving street theatre of everyday life.
⭐ Learn more about Cuba’s proudly displayed revolutionary history.
⭐ Explore the major squares of Old Havana, perhaps the most significant and informative public spaces in the capital.
⭐ Visit the Malecon, Vedado, Miramar and Revolution Square in a convertible classic car
⭐ Enjoy a mojito making lesson on a roof-top in Old Havana
There is also the option to add a salsa lesson on a roof-top in Old Havana at the end of your tour. Please Enquire for more details.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.