Private Full Day Havana Tour
Private Full Day Havana Tour Highlights
You’ll meet your English-speaking guide at a location in Old Havana that is convenient to you. This might be at a Casa, hotel or at a location close to the cruise ship terminal.
To the uninitiated Havana can feel like an unreachable city hiding its secrets from the casual visitor. Our Private Full Day Havana Tour aims to dispel that belief by revealing the city to you with segments from the capital’s contradictory and sometimes confusing history. You’ll uncover the secrets of Old Havana and experience the sweeping Malecon in a convertible classic car along with the beauty of the Miramar district, and the hustle and bustle of Havana Vedado.
⭐ You’ll be escorted by an English-speaking private Havana guide throughout the tour, and they’ll be able to answer all your questions about the Cuban capital.
⭐ Immerse yourself in the street theatre that is life in Old Havana.
⭐ Learn more about the Capital’s revolutionary heritage as you stroll past the Museo de la Revolucion and Floridita.
⭐ Take in the beautiful squares and public spaces that play such an important part in modern Havana life.
⭐ Have your camera at the ready – you won’t want to miss the chance to capture Havana’s fading grandeur or most iconic buildings
⭐ A private Havana tour ensures plenty of time to admire the city’s architecture and beauty at your own pace.
⭐ Don’t forget about the chance to hop into the back of one of Havana’s renowned convertible classic cars.
⭐ The architectural variety of the Miramar district, once the home of Havana’s elite, will leave you in awe.
⭐ See the profound beauty of the famous Colon Cemetery on route.
⭐ Stop at the iconic Hotel Nacional for a cocktail (or non-alcoholic equivalent) overlooking the Malecon.
There is also the option to add a Mojito making lesson OR salsa lesson on a roof-top in Old Havana at the end of your tour. Please Enquire for more details.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.