Private Havana Night Tour Highlights
Take in the best that the city has to offer after dark on our Private Havana Night Tour. It will be all you expected and more, including a cruise in one of the city’s beloved convertible classic cars. You will also learn how to make an authentic Cuban Mojito (which truly is a skill for life), have dinner at a Cuban Paladar take in one of the best parties in all of Havana – a city where the party atmosphere is definitely not in short supply.
See Havana from the back of a genuine American classic convertible car. Visit El Morro Fort and El Cristo Statue for sunset.
Learn how to make a mojito on the rooftop of one of the city’s boutique casa particulares (2 x drinks included).
A mouth-watering Cuban dinner and an authentic Paladar.
⭐ Entrance to one of Havana’s best-loved venues for nightlife.
⭐ Your tour includes an English-speaking local Havana tour guide (who truly knows the best spots to go).
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.