Bay Of Pigs Tours
€190.00 per person
€170.00 per person
€140.00 per person
€115.00 per person
€110.00 per person
Private Zapata Peninsula and Bay of Pigs Tour Highlights
We have created this private tour to provide visitors to Cuba with a full day amid the natural splendor and intriguing history that together make the Zapata Peninsula and Bay of Pigs such an important destination. Here are the tour highlights.
⭐ Take advantage of having a private tour, giving you the undivided attention of our expert English-speaking local guide.
⭐ Travel in air-conditioned comfort in one of our modern vehicles.
⭐ Start and end your Bay of Pigs tour at a location convenient to you in Havana, whether that’s your accommodation, the cruise terminal, or a local landmark.
⭐ Uncover the history of the CIA’s botched invasion of Cuba at the Bay of Pigs in the fascinating Museum Girón.
⭐ Slip into your swimming costume and enjoy time splashing about in the fine shallows of the Bay of Pigs itself, or slip on a snorkel mask and check out the underwater world in all its glory.
⭐ Enjoy an authentic locally-made lunch with a drink, included as part of the overall tour price.
⭐ Admire the vistas possible from the boat tour of Guamá Tourist Park, which many of Cuba’s endemic species call home.
⭐ Stare into the cool eyes of the resident crocodiles at the Criadero de Cocodrilos crocodile- breeding facility, which saved the Cuban crocodile from extinction.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.