Group Havana Afternoon Delight Tour Highlights
Our afternoon tour gets underway at a location very close to the Plaza de San Francisco and the cruise ship terminal in Old Havana, where you will meet your guide. We chose this location due to the ease with which you’ll find it, and the fact that it’s in a stunning part of town is just a happy coincidence. We pride ourselves on being able to give you a comprehensive look at Havana within the space of an afternoon. Even if you only have 4 hours in Havana, we’ll be able to show you the best of the best.
⭐ Your skilled and knowledgeable tour guide will be on hand at all times, so feel free to ask them anything you would like to know – all in English.
⭐ The inhabitants of Old Havana might make you think that you’re watching an elaborate piece of street theatre, but this is just daily life in Cuba’s capital!
⭐ The rich and unique revolutionary history of Cuba is proudly on display.
⭐ The Old Havana portion of the tour will take in a number of sublime plazas, some of the most culturally and historically substantial parts of Cuba.
⭐ Ride in an iconic convertible classic car, taking in the sites of the Malecon, Vedado, Miramar and Revolution Square.
⭐ Visit a Havana roof-top (upstairs) for a Mojito Making Lesson with amazing views of the city.
Most Old Havana hotels and Casa’s are a short walk from the Plaza de San Francisco Square in Old Havana. The cruise ship terminal is also very close to this location. Otherwise you can easily take a taxi from your hotel in other areas of Havana to the Plaza de San Francisco Square for between 5 and 10 CUC.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.