Full Day Havana Tour Highlights
⭐ Your experienced Havana tour guide will be with you at all times to answer any questions you might have.
⭐ The street theatre that is Old Havana is a key highlight of your Old Havana Walking tour.
⭐ Cuba’s unique revolutionary past is on full, proud display as you pass by the Museo de la Revolución and Floridita.
⭐ Be sure to snap plenty of photos of this bustling capital city..
⭐ Not to worry, because the tour takes in all the major squares of Old Havana, arguably the most significant public spaces in Cuba.
⭐ There will be plenty of time to stop and admire the architecture and to take in all the beauty on display.
⭐ No visit to Havana is complete without a cruise in a convertible classic car.
⭐ Experience the profound beauty of Havana’s famous Colon Cemetery as you drive past.
⭐ Enjoy the architectural variety of Miramar – once home to Havana’s elite.
⭐ Visit Havana’s Revolution Square
⭐ Stop at the impressive Hotel Nacional for a mojito (or non alcoholic beverage) with views of the Malecon.
Most Old Havana hotels and Casa’s are a short walk from the Plaza de San Francisco Square in Old Havana. The cruise ship terminal is also very close to this location. Otherwise you can easily take a taxi from your hotel in other areas of Havana to the Plaza de San Francisco Square for between 5 and 10 CUC.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.